<title>[GIST] DAMSY HAS BEEN SIGNED TO NOBLE BEAT RECORD ENTERTAINMENT | BAZEMUSIK HOME OF ALL STARS BAZEMUSIK HOME OF ALL STARS: [GIST] DAMSY HAS BEEN SIGNED TO NOBLE BEAT RECORD ENTERTAINMENT
LATEST POSTS

Sunday, December 9, 2018

[GIST] DAMSY HAS BEEN SIGNED TO NOBLE BEAT RECORD ENTERTAINMENT

DAMSY SIGN A RECORD DEAL WITH NOBLE BEATZ ENTERTAINMENT


(The CEO of Bazemusik Emmanuel Emygreat had an interview with the new signee).





INTRODUCE YOUSELF TO THE WORLD ? 


Owolabi Damilola is my name popularly known as DAMSY (my stage name). Am from Ekiti state but Born in the Northern part of Nigeria..


AS THE NEW SIGNING OF NOBLE BEATZ ENTERTAINMENT, HOW DID IT HAPPEN AND HOW DO YOU FEEL.?

Smiles, i feel great.. I do record at noble Beatz studio due to their outstanding Productions skills.. I record my First song titled SHINING (That was in 2016)... After That i work with So many



 Artist and i Drop Another single in 2018 titled GBEMILEKE. Produced by Noble Beatz and it got massive Air play and The Acceptance was beyond my expectation.
But what Amaze me is when i was called some months later by Nobledhajay The CEO OF NOBLE BEATZ STUDIO To sign a record Deal with the entertainment... It was a surprise and i did not expect it but i Thank God for the Great opportunity..


WHAT SHOULD THE WORLD EXPECT FROM YOU. ?


Let me just say The Best.. Cos i Am presently working on a new song and it going to pave my way to the Music Industry.. So Be ready for good music..



 WHAT DO YOU ENCOURAGE OTHER ARTIST AIMING A RECORD DEAL.?

let me just say Hardwork. Keep pushing and dont relent, one Day you will get there.. And big Thanks to Bazemusik for this interview, God bless YOU..



Power By : Emmanuel Emygreat the
 CEO of Bazemusik
©Bazemusik.

Contact us for your own interview! On 09029609454

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Check out The Hottest Song On Our Blog 💥 HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment