<title>NM Interview with Femi Shittu A.K.A Selense | BAZEMUSIK HOME OF ALL STARS BAZEMUSIK HOME OF ALL STARS: NM Interview with Femi Shittu A.K.A Selense
LATEST POSTS

Sunday, May 26, 2019

NM Interview with Femi Shittu A.K.A Selense

What do you like doing in your spare time? I love reading a novels ...physical exercise and I spend time with friends and family Who is your celebrity crush? my celebrity crush is olu Jacob Are you single? I'm married How would someone get your special attention? Attention is great but too much of it kinda encroaches on my space..create something that will truly help me... save me money....save me time...help me reach others...make my life easier...solve a problem I have. What has been your best/worst date? my best day was when I first traveled and board a first class airline....and my worst day was when I was scammed by snd company Would you date a fan? cough Lolz...... What would you change your name to? my name still remain the same I love my name and I like my nickname because it has alot of defination (selense) argue it with your browser What's your annoying habit? I am generally an introvert minded person but when I get acquainted and comfortable with someone, I love to speak my heart out. I am a sucker for collecting interesting facts Do you get used to being a celebrity? Your life is not only yours anymore. It’s everybody’s, apparently Who is your inspiration? My inspiration is my wife and my friend amusan musa ..she has always helped me in every situation even  I think there is no way for me to work. They both motivates me when I was depressed. Do you speak any other languages? yoruba and english Where would you like to visit? France ..Jerusalem and mecca If you weren't famous, what would you be up to right now? I would definitely be a business man, "I love business. I love quotas and budgets, and I like barometers of success. I like measurements of success. What projects you are currently working on? I'm working on multi million naira big project now title ....dreadful (erujeje) will be directed by kunle afolayan Which project is going to release first in the coming days? coming soon to rule your screen ...ALAS! (Sangba fo) and SELENSE LAYE Who is the messiest person you know? My best friend. His room is constantly a mess, with mouldy food everywhere..Lolz Which celebrities you believe are the most influential? Hollywood actor tom cruise and James Cameroon Where do you see yourself in the competition? The biggest competition is myself. I am not looking to follow others or pull them down. I'm planning to test my own boundaries. What do you do when not working? exercise What is one message you would give to your fans? thanks to you all  

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Check out The Hottest Song On Our Blog 💥 HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment