<title>BBNaija: “If I Survive This Eviction, I Will Win” – Mike Tells Khafi | BAZEMUSIK HOME OF ALL STARS BAZEMUSIK HOME OF ALL STARS: BBNaija: “If I Survive This Eviction, I Will Win” – Mike Tells Khafi
LATEST POSTS

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

BBNaija: “If I Survive This Eviction, I Will Win” – Mike Tells Khafi

Big Brother Naija BBNaija housemate, Mike says if he survives the next eviction show, he will win BBN 2019.

We could recall, Tacha, Seyi, Khafi, and Mike are up for eviction in the ongoing Big Brother Naija 2019 show.

He said:

“If i still survive Sunday, I think i will win it.

Do You Think Mike Can Survive?

The post BBNaija: “If I Survive This Eviction, I Will Win” – Mike Tells Khafi appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.





Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Check out The Hottest Song On Our Blog 💥 HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment